Have you all heard of this? It was new to my ears. This guy wrote a book with this title a while back now, and got heated responses. Despite its sometimes lofty use of protestant lingo, this book has some points worth noting. It has helped me relate concrete means and reasons, for the right kind of dating to my high-school RC team. He has some concepts that really lit some lightbulbs for me.....
IE: "The Seven Habits of Highly Defective Dating"
The titles and subtitles alone got my attention:
1. Dating tends to skip the friendship stage of a relationship
2.Dating Often Mistakes a Physical Relationship for Love
3. Dating Often Isolates a Couple From other Vital Relationships
4. Dating can Distract Young Adults From their Primary Responsiblity of Preparing for the Future.
5. Dating Can Cause Discontentment with God's Gift of Singleness
6. Dating Can Create an Artificial Environment for Evaluating Another Person's Character
7. Dating Often Becomes an End in Itself