Thursday, March 26, 2009

T.I.N.F.


"The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well. " ~Pierre de Coubertin

It is only THURSDAY. We are not through with this work week yet, but apparently we are like struggling Olympians. I am a figure skater. Its a bronze medal work week for me. I'll just be happy to make it through to the weekend.

Are you aiming for gold this week? Inspire me. please.
Song of the day: Silver Lining by Rilo Kiley. (Does anyone know how I can link music to the blog?)
Is anyone else gonna blog? I'm getting addicted, but as we share the blog I hope you will post too!

1 comment:

Jenny May said...

Love it Maria! I put that pic on my blog...alllmost there-you guys are 3 hours ahead though, not fair ;-)