Thursday, August 6, 2009

Real Life Headbands Part II

While I also buy them at Anthropologie and Forever 21, I'll tell you the most unique and beautiful are on Etsy.


Here are a few of my favorites:



Forever21 Etsy
Anthro Etsy

Also, look at what this etsy site is doing with SHOES?!


Etsy
I was considering making some myself...will let you know when I get my OWN etsy site ;)
Anthropologie-ranging from $21-38
Forever21-ranging from $1.50-$8
Etsy Handmade Lovelies-$20s-$50s
As you can see, I am wearing a feather headband in my Own It picture---got that at Forever21 a year or so ago and still love it...

4 comments:

Liza said...

i love them!! wow I totally want pretty shoes like that. Thanks Bakes!!

Anna Rose Liesemeyer said...

thanks for expanding on the post. love it. love the shoes. love you Bakes.

Therese said...

Oh thank-you thank-you thank-you! LOVE them! I'll have to post a pic after I purchase some!

Antonio Barros said...

Lovely!!!!

http://thesingular.blogspot.com