Thursday, October 15, 2009

Everyone loves a find

doo dah doo.. you're welcome in advance. Just to prove that I too can find fun fashion for you gals... (ahem)..


here we have a former thrifter extraordinaire turned web guru.. bringing the fun of random finds to the web. whether its a vintage tee from the local thrift store, or an up and coming designer found at a trade show... Mod Cloth scours the globe for fun finds so we don't have to.

Now since this is My first attempt at sharing little fashion secrets with you I can't divulge everything all at once. But here we have a TREASURE trove of fun.. I am almost sorry to let this secret go because once this cat is out of the bag.. not many fun finds will compare.

I give you Shop Style. Here you can pull all sorts of items from different designers/brands/price ranges etc and mix and match. You can create your own looks and share them with other lovers of fashion. for example, here is a look I made over the summer called "Easy Weekend Bag":
Free People at ShopStyle


Now just because I love you gals so much - I am also sharing with you some of my personal FAVE finds...that I like to drool over and pretend that I can afford whenever I feel like it. As you can see I have a little addiction for jewelry more than anything else... doo dah dooooo... enjoy



The End ... Now stop salivating and get back to work!

3 comments:

Anna Liesemeyer said...

yum. Modcloth got top ten young entrepreneurs award 2009. It rocks!

Alexis Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexis Blake said...

Oops, I thought that was another site. YOU did find this hahahah. Love it though, good find :-)