Well here we are again - Thanksgiving..and the onset of the Holiday
Chaos Season..in a BLINK. It seems that the years are flying by faster than ever before. With every holiday comes new traditions, new memories & new drama (obvi). But before the festivities begin & before I eat so much turkey that my jeans no longer fit.. I wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I really am.
Things I am ESPECIALLY thankful for this year (in no particular order):
- My Fabulous Roomies & my Amazing Apartment!
- Leyland: My patient/supportive/wonderful/loyal boyfriend aka man of my dreams!
- The creation of so many fun blogs:
- Finding out about & being able to be a part of Charity: Water
- The Book Naturally Thin by Bethenney Frankel
- The inspiring words of Claire Gaudiani
- The changes & growth we are starting to see on Own it!
- The founding of my Book Club!
- The fact that I have a job when so many others don't.
- Email & Cell phones that keep me connected to close friends even tho we are MILES apart!
- Gchat ***
- My Family - no matter how far apart we are (ahem.. India/Arizona/DC/NYC/FL/OH/NJ etc).. we find away to stay connected.
- New followers on Own it..whoooh
- New Authors on Own it: Alexis & Clare <3
- Good Books - and my new found ability to finish them! my latest read
- People who make BOLD moves & never stop surprising me: Maria. Ann. Rose. Anna. Quense (just to name a few)
- God - and how He has truly blessed my life beyond my expectations
- iMeem baby. imeem. my latest playlists can be found here
- My very best very awesome very loyal BESTIES. u know who u are.
- Free time at work to blog today!