Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Special Thanks

Well here we are again - Thanksgiving..and the onset of the Holiday Chaos
Season..in a BLINK.  It seems that the years are flying by faster than ever before.  With every holiday comes new traditions, new memories & new drama (obvi).  But before the festivities begin & before I eat so much turkey that my jeans no longer fit.. I wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I really am.

Things I am ESPECIALLY thankful for this year (in no particular order):

  • My Fabulous Roomies & my Amazing Apartment!
  • Leyland: My patient/supportive/wonderful/loyal boyfriend aka man of my dreams! 
  • The creation of so many fun blogs: 
  • Finding out about & being able to be a part of Charity: Water 
  • The Book Naturally Thin by Bethenney Frankel
  • The inspiring words of  Claire Gaudiani
  • The changes & growth we are starting to see on Own it!
  • The founding of my Book Club!
  • The fact that I have a job when so many others don't.
  • Email & Cell phones that keep me connected to close friends even tho we are MILES apart!
  • Gchat ***
  • My Family - no matter how far apart we are (ahem.. India/Arizona/DC/NYC/FL/OH/NJ etc).. we find away to stay connected.
  • New followers on Own it..whoooh
  • New Authors on Own it: Alexis & Clare <3
  • Therapy
  • Good Books - and my new found ability to finish them! my latest read
  • People who make BOLD moves & never stop surprising me: Maria. Ann. Rose. Anna. Quense (just to name a few)
  • God - and how He has truly blessed my life beyond my expectations
  • iMeem baby. imeem. my latest playlists can be found here
  • My very best very awesome very loyal BESTIES. u know who u are. 
  • Free time at work to blog today!

5 comments:

Lovey said...

YEH!!! Loved hearing how thankful you are! I'm thankful for YOU and Own It as well!!!

Alexis Blake said...

We are all so thankful for YOU!! Have a Fabulous Thanksgiving. xoxo

Uptown Girl said...

I'm SO thankful for you and this post!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

THis made me really happy:) Basicly just to read up about all the awesome things happening in your life. You deserve it. Miss you..xoxo

Ann-tidote said...

i'm so honored by the double shout outs!!!!!!!!!!! love it liza. way to be a rockstar.