Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Adopting in Haiti

Sorry for my lack of posting ladies! Mainly because I now post on four different blogs with different email accounts involved and it gets crazy! But I get so much inspiration from each of you so I want to make up for it:) 
Here's a story you will love...

Michelle is a friend of mine from GA(I met her through Christina McShane). Her and her husband run LifeTeen at Covecrest. PLUS they have FOUR beautiful children. When they found about about two siblings orphaned from the earthquake in Haiti they felt the call to respond. After much prayer, they are in the adoption process. PLEASE read more here, and join the group to support them in this journey. I am telling you the story is amazing....



1 comment:

Uptown Girl said...

woah- what generous hearts they must have. I cannot even imagine that!