Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Develop an Attitude of Gratitude

When you are having trouble Owning it.. A quick fix is to think of 3 things you are GRATEFUL for.

"When you are grateful - fear disappears and abundance appears"

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow "

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."

"Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic"

“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?"

One more for the Road...

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."

Read.Digest.Repeat...beGrateful.

3 comments:

JMay said...

The ever wise Liza.

Love this, I concur.

Kaela said...

I strive to do this. Sometimes it's hard, but I find that when I do take a T.O. to think about all the things I'm grateful for, it makes me a better employee, writer, friend, girlfriend, because it makes me want to express that gratitude!

Uptown Girl said...

THANK YOU for being you Liza!