Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A "Real Size" Woman Owns It

I read this article about the size of models. About whether "plus-size" models are actually a "real size".

I think this model is anything but "plus size" as she poses for Glamour mag (a fave of mine). And she is totally owning it in her classic sexy bikini pose. Crystal Renn may wear a larger size than I do, but she looks better in a bikini for sure.

I wasn't really owning it in that last line, was I? Maybe I should take a bikini pic of myself to post. That was a joke, you can keep dreaming. I will be buying a new tankini this year (looks like a one piece but is way more convenient for those of you who haven't tried it) and owning it at the beach, sundeck, park, and wherever I can decently wear it.

Check out that article- it's short, I promise. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anna Liesemeyer said...

This model is smokin'....and I am sure most guys prefer someone with her type over a Kate Moss. no joke. Thanks for this Maria. :)

Liza said...

i love this. real women owning it. I think women of all sizes should be models.. not just Plus sized..and not just skinny mini - what about the average gal? I am all for diversity - and designers making clothes that look good on real women!!