Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Highlights

Well the Sun is heating up & the Summer is going by in a Flash! My work basically takes up ALL of my time these days.. but I still have some time to own it.

  • The 4th of July was MAGICAL. I went to Bradley Beach, NJ with friends & watched the 4th of July fireworks in Asbury Park. They were by Far the best Fireworks I have seen in YEARS.
  • I just finished reading "East of Eden" by John Steinbeck recently - Yowza - It was Amazing. If you haven't read it yet, start now. It will make you think about your relationships in a whole new way.
  • My Fiance & I just started reading "The Good News About Sex & Marriage" by Christopher West. So far So good.. It is very thought provoking. I will keep you posted on that one.
  • Saw "Inception" this past weekend. My Review: Brilliant movie - nothing like you have seen before. A perfect escape from the sweltering heat.
  • Next up: we are off to Minnesota for my future Bro-in-Law's Wedding! BONUS: I get to stay with CLARE the whole weekend!!!

Keep it cool this summer people. Keep Owning it. & Challenge yourself everyday.

2 comments:

Uptown Girl said...

you've been tagged over at UG.
You're it.

katy said...

Hey Liza! Check your email for a message from me... (I tuned in to see your answers to the tag from UG - can't wait!)